Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What Our Little Boys Are Made Of

A while ago I posted about my son's love of dresses. We are big supporters of helping our children discover who they are, regardless of the usual gender norms.

Today I read the most moving post on little boys and nurturing their creativity. I recommend you check it out, especially if you are the parent of a son. Pictures and words eloquently beg the question of what happens If you give a boy a....

As a parent of a son and a daughter, I thought a lot about how true this is for little boys, and I wonder how I change it to make a similar series of thoughts for my girl...

Peter Pan after a long day.


===

Thanks go out to Jodie over at Strings & Yarn for pointing out the Rhythm of the Home, where I found that post. It's a lovely place with lots of great ideas and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment