Thursday, April 5, 2012

And...We're Back!

I didn't really mean to take that break during the past month. But that's the way it went and I'm here to tell you that there will probably be other random breaks coming up in the next year.

We are expecting a Baby-Bug will join our family sometime around Thanksgiving.

For the past month I have been nauseated during all waking hours, as well as completely drained of all my energy. As I know from my other two pregnancies, the first trimester is really hard on me. It's been enough to keep up with my Little-Bugs and do a dish or two...let alone find any mental reserves for writing,

However, there are a number of pregnancy related posts floating around in my head, and hopefully a few of them will make it onto this blog.

And of course, eventually, baby pictures!

1 comment: