Monday, March 28, 2011

What's Next?

We just moved in. The house is ours (more accurately it belongs to a bank, but let's not get too picky) and we already love it. But there is a pile of boxes in every room. There are projects upon projects.

And I don't know where to start. So I started here. With a blog. Because if I don't do something that isn't moving related, I think my brain might melt out my ears. That would leave an unpleasant and sticky puddle on my new floor. Which would be another project for me do contemplate.

Brother-Bug is doing a puzzle and singing to himself and Sister-Bug is sleeping. She's been sleeping most of the day and I hope she's not sick. I could go sleep with her, maybe. But then I would wake up and there would still be boxes. And more boxes. And baby locks to put in the kitchen.

So here we go. Breaks over. Make some tea, woman!

What's next??

No comments:

Post a Comment