Monday, June 27, 2011

Mindful Monday: Get Ready for Faire!!

As I already posted, we are deep in the throes of Oregon Country Fair Preparation. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail here, because if you camp out there with us you know what I am talking about, and if you haven't been to Faire you can't imagine it. I have seen people try to imagine Faire and it just doesn't work.

That said, I have a few things to do.

  • WHO: The Whole Family
  • WHAT: Getting Ready for Faire
  • WHY: Because we leave next Wednesday and we need to: make a pirate costume, freshen the baby's wings, construct a wagon canopy, buy a tent, re-skin a gnome (again, really don't ask), decorate some sunglasses, shop for a weekend of camping mayhem, and pack for said weekend. That is an abbreviated list.
  • HOW: Stay focused on the tasks at hand. I would love to be making some ATCs, or finishing the few unpacking tasks in the living room, but that can all wait till after Faire.
From the left: Me, Brother-Bug (at 10 months), Auntie-Bug waiting for a parade to go by...

No comments:

Post a Comment