Saturday, April 9, 2011

No Naked Salads Here


I just made my first attempt at my own bleu cheese salad dressing. It's okay. It's missing something. I used this recipe... Papa-Bug says a sharper bleu next time and I am inclined to agree. Brother-Bug will complain about stinky cheese, but he can have naked salad.

Sister-Bug? She helped me make it because she loves to help in the kitchen. And she tasted the cheese - and then asked for more. That's MY girl!

Maybe a different recipe next time.

In the meantime, here I am with a bunch of bleu cheese dressing to eat so I'm thinking about bleu cheese and bacon hamburgers.

===

Speaking of burgers, I am looking forward to grill weather and trying out some of the wonderful burger toppings here and here. Some really good ideas in those lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment